I have a question for my Australian readers.
Where would you go, if you were going to Oz? (If you've been there, you can answer too.)
- Sydney. (Kayaking and SUP the harbour.)
- Melbourne. (My Australian tenant who is from Sydney said, "Why on Earth would you go to Melbourne? It's like Cleveland! Because the Sabre is from there and I can buy a sail!)
- The Great Barrier Reef. a. Heron Island. (Luxury....my wife's choice) b. The Whitsundays.(sailing baby, sailing...my choice) c. Port Douglas.
- Ningaloo Marine Park. (Western Oz alternative to the Great Barrier.)
- Perth. (Why not.)
- Lord Howe Island. (World Heritage site, you can surf, snorkel and dive there)
- Noosa Head. (All praise Tom Wegener!!!!! Fraser Island is just up the coast. Then a little further is Heron.)
My wife and I are going in September. We will be on the ground for 14.5 days. I'm thinking 3 stops. What do you think?
Technorati Tags: australia, travel question